Heating In Colorado Springs
The Mountain View Comfort Difference
Everything we do comes with a Mountain View Comfort Guarantee which includes a 1 Year Test Drive Satisfaction Guarantee, 1 Year Hardware Warranty and 5 Year Workmanship Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your equipment within the first year, we will replace it or remove it and refund your money!
Heating Installation, Maintenance and Repair in Colorado Springs
When your heating system breaks in the cold season, that can be catastrophic to your family. Never wait until you have problems. Your heating system, as every major system in your home, requires inspection and preventative maintenance. Did you know that regular maintenance tune-ups can double the life of your heating system saving you thousands of dollars? Mountain View Comfort’s experts can install and maintain any type of heating system in Colorado Springs and the surrounding areas.
Mountain View Comfort’s knowledgeable technicians are Mech4 and NATE Certified. We consider that certification an important part of our work as in the heating and ventilation industry new technology has been appearing day by day with new automatic heating systems. Our technicians service all the Colorado Springs and El Paso county areas.
For all those large unexpected heating and ventilation jobs we have many financing options available. Call us today to ask about our current financing incentives and options and to get pre-qualified. We also offer Educator, First-Responder and Military Discounts!
Yearly Furnace Tune-Up
- Test and inspect all furnace safety controls
- Inspect and test major and minor components
- Clean and adjust main gas burners
- Inspect and tighten all electrical connections and terminals
- Inspect the flue assembly
- Clean the flame sensor
- Measure and record heating system output
- Test for gas leaks
- Inspect air filters. (Will change them if the customer has them on hand.)
- Check thermostat
Price Of Service $39.00
(Discounts Do Not Apply For Yearly Tune-Up)
Our technicians can handle any heating job which includes these typical projects:
- New furnace installation or replacement – If it is just that time for a new furnace, our team will be able to help you make that call, give you options for pricing and even help with financing!
- Yearly furnace tune-ups – We offer annual maintenance plans to keep your furnace running at peak performance. For more information view our Comfort Plan.
- Thermostat replacement – Thermostat malfunctions are a leading cause of HVAC system failure. It is easy to assume your heater is at fault. Our technicians can trouble shoot the issue for your.
- Register, Vent and Return Air Grill checks – We can check the airflow of your ventilation as well as the air flow from registers.
- New home heating construction – Whether you are moving into a new home or doing a complete home makeover, you can be sure your home heating and ventilation will be perfect and up-to code.
- Troubleshooting heating issues or concerns – How often does it happen when there is something wrong or not working, but you have no idea what the reason is? Call Mountain View Comfort and we will handle the job of tracking it down and repairing it!
When it comes to heating installation, maintenance and repair in Colorado Springs, Mountain View Comfort has years of experience which ensures our technicians can handle any size job for any heating problem. No job is to small or to large, we are highly affordable, so give us a call today to setup a free estimate and consultation. Our estimators will walk you through the entire scope of the project, the timeline and costs involved in completing your project.